Monday 2 February 2015

The Tails of Oliver the Great

I think Oliver is very cute in this picture! Do you agree? :)
Oliver loves food!
Oliver is a very cute part Siamese cat. He was born  from a Siamese mom and a unknown father. He is my brother's cat. He is never picky and is cray-cray for food!

Oliver is a scardey-cat. He is not afraid of my brother, of course! Lol. Oliver was born in May 24th, 2011. Oliver was very small when my brother got him, he was like a peanut!We still loved him. He is the prince of the cats in our family. Oliver will settle on any furniture you put him on. He is a very nice cat. Sometimes, I like to pick up Hercules (Who is fat!) and put him on my shoulder. I put Hercules down. Then I put Oliver (Who is skinny!)  on my shoulder. THE DIFFERENCE!!!!! Oliver won't scratch you. He's like "I don't scratch, I RUN!!!" Lol.


I don't think Oliver has EVER gotten a bath.  Hercules, just once! Oliver loves to be petted, scratched under the armpits, and scratched under the chin. Oliver likes to roam outside, and be rebellious at
Oliver getting some love.
times! Oliver will break the rules of the house by jumping on tables time after time. Oliver won't run and try to catch birds outside, (unless they are close)he will just sit there, under a table, in the gazebo, under the tree on a blanket with us, or just on the grass. He is a real peaceful kitty. The Christmas of 2014, he got a lazer toy from my mom. I gave him a spring, and a paper ball. I think he enjoyed it while it was in his reach! Hehe :) Oliver loves to chase the lazer toy up the walls. Of course, he won't climb the walls, but he will run to them and look up. Oliver  will soon have many more tales to talk about!  See you later!                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment