Sunday 1 February 2015

Meet my cat, Hercules!

Hercules is a very fat and picky cat. You can see a picture of him on the background of my blogs. He is turning 5 years old this year, and he is the oldest cat we have had. He is also the oldest out of our cats right now! Hercules is a short hair cat I believe.
Hercules in 2013, Feb looking very majestic.
Hercules has a friend in the house. My brother moved in and he brought his cat, Oliver. Oliver is 3 years old and will eat pretty much anything. He is a grey Siamese cat. He is very skinny! Oliver is turning 4 this year. I won't give too much information, seeing as I will do a blog post about him soon :)
Sneak peak of Oliver!
In 2012, Hercules had a lump on his chin. No, its not a double chin. I forget sorta what it was, but he had to go to the doctors I think. I forget most of it, but he got it removed! Woop woop!
Hercules and his lump, April 17th 2012
Hercules does not like snow. He will probably go out in the cold snow for pretty much less than 5 minutes. If he goes in the snow, he will usually trot back to the house and run inside, shivering like a poor, stray cat. But a fat one!
Hercules trying to run back into the house, Feb 9th 2013.
Hercules once in 2014 (In October, the day before Thanks Giving in Canada) got lost for almost a full day. We let him out, and I think he got over the fence and got lost. That night, it was cold and pouring. When we found him, he was meowing stressedly. Hercules looked like a wet mop. It was like he took a bath! We quickly wrapped him up in a towel. Soon after, he was nice and dry, but still cold! He of course started to lick himself and find somewhere to get warm. It was a crazy morning, I say! (I don't have a picture of that moment, I will just put a random picture of him)
Hercules licking himself, Feb 19th 2013
Hercules, when he was 1 years old had a friend named Elliot. He was my sister's cat. He was black and white. It a sad death for Elliot. Elliot was on the fence (We have crazy neighbours with 2 viscous dogs) and the dogs were out. The dogs knocked Elliot in. He got scratched! We took him back in, gave him a bath. The next day, we took him to the vet. I forget what they said, but it was bad. Later that day, Elliot peed on a pillow. That meant he would die soon. We woke up this morning, to Elliot dead underneath the bed my sister was sleeping in. She now has a new cat, Sasha who is black and white too. At the moment, there are no pictures of them. We buried Elliot late at night. It was very sad. I can put a picture of Hercules.
Hercules balancing on our chair, Feb 26th 2013.
Hercules loves to balance on chairs! Thats all I have to say of Hercules :) Thank you!
Hercules yawning his face off.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome first blog post! Your writing is very interesting and entertaining! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete