Tuesday 3 February 2015

The Life of Sasha

Hey guys! Its me again. I would like you to meet Sasha! He is one of my sister's cats I talked about in a previous blog of mine. I would love to share his tales!


Sasha is turning 3 this year. I don't know the exact date but he is 2 years old at the moment.

 This picture is from yesterday, my sister gave it to me. It is Sasha in a green bandanna. I have 4 other  pictures of him in a bandanna. It is really cute!

Sasha has gotten very fat like Hercules. Maybe he wants to be like Hercules. I don't know.




This is Sasha when he was younger. Maybe he was dreaming to one day be like Hercules!


Sasha, what are you dreaming about?
I thought it was a very cute picture because he put his paw on the side of his head like he was sleeping, and he was sleeping.
Waaaaaa!
                                                                         Sasha had a urinal infection. He came back from the vet with this, the cone of doom. I don't think he enjoyed it much! Well, of course he did not enjoy it. It was the cone of doom.


Sasha is my 3rd favourite cat in my family. The 4th cat is called Leo.

Sasha on a comfy blanket!





The blanket in this picture is Elliot's blanket. (I think!) The similar looking cats on the same blanket? Wow!

Sasha is a short-haired cat. I am not sure if he is picky or not, but he sure is playful!

Sasha, I found you! Another round of hide and seek?


Found You!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Sasha I think likes to ride on shoulders. Sasha, do you want a piggy shoulder ride?
Piggy Shoulder Ride!
I love TV.
Sasha has a habit of sitting on places like a human. See? Sasha is fat.



Oh, Sasha? You got to go? Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. I'm almost crying, I'm laughing so hard... I love your blog posts. Sasha is sure one interesting cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was truly such a funny post. So creative with our words. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete