Monday 2 February 2015

Its A Snow Day, Hercules!

Hey everybody! It is a snowday at school for me today! WOOOOOOO! I decided to go outside. Hercules is coming out too! Just for a bit ;)

Hercules as you can see in this picture, is looking outside with my mom's hat on. He is ready to get snowy :)

Hercules will be like "Whats going on?" I am sure he will be a snowman when he comes back in! Lol :)

I have plans :) I am going to make a snow tunnel and a snow home. I will bundle up warm :) Hercules is a bundle of fur, but it won't keep him warm, so I will get a scarf and cover him in it.


I will keep the hat on his head just so his little noggin does not get cold. It looks like a fun snow day :D

When we get outside, he will want to come back in! lol


We will come back in and snuggle in a blanket and I will have something to eat, even though I am not done my smoothie. Time to bundle up warm!



So, I was going to take a picture in the mirror upstairs and I found Hercules looking out the window. Well, he was planning what to do! Go back inside!
Haha!


I went into my room and dressed up in:
A Longsleeve Shirt
A t-shirt ontop
black leggings
and a pair of black socks!  I also then took a picture of our gazebo.

I wore a tiger shirt, well thats fitting for a cat lover.


I then went downstairs to have some lunch. A hamburger! Delicous :)

I went downstairs to put on my sweater, boots, warm socks, snowpants, coat, mits, scarf, and my hat.

I then put on Hercules' stuff:

A green scarf and a hat. He kicked it off, though.








We then went outside in the snow. Hercules already wanted to go back in. Yup, there was 1 foot of snow. My feet were buried, and Hercules was buried!



It was crazy how much snow there was. Then my mom, aka KamyriaM came out with me. She took some pictures then we brought Hercules back inside, and after we made snow angels.




We had so many pictures. I don't know if I can put all of them, but I will try!






The snow was so fluffy it was crazy. Me and my mom fell back first onto the snow, didn't even feel the ground! You guys would be like "OMG! Thats impossible! HACKERS!" Haha, no. It was a foot of snow and I don't know how it happened. All winter, no snow! In November, there was lots of snow for us. I built so many snowmen. Also a cat snowman :P

 Hercules didn't stand a chance, as you can see. Snow up to his head. WOW!


Hercules hopped up on my head alot. We got a picture of that, it was pretty darn funny.


He was pretty heavy, but I can handle it!
Hercules was shivering, I could feel it. Thats when we put him back inside.












Me and my mom were having a blast outside. Making snowangels were super fun!
When we went back inside, I grabbed a blanket and ran upstairs with Hercules. We snuggled together in the blanket.                                                                                                     See you tomorrow!                       

2 comments:

  1. Omg, what a beautiful recount of our snow day adventures!! We all had a lot of fun. Hopefully we'll get to do it again sometime soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Angelina, this was such a great post. Thanks for sharing your adventures snow day. I'm glad you had such a blast. I can't wait to make snow angels with you and Lavinia one day soon when she's a bit older. Stay warm! ;)

    ReplyDelete